Thursday, February 07, 2013

Happy Place


This is yesterday's painting, "Happy Place".
I wish I was in a happy place right now.
Gah!
Switched our internet to Verizon yesterday and now
I can't get my outgoing email to work.
I've been at it all day.


I've done everything just the way they say.
Must give up for now.
I can send and receive email via the 
Verizon online website.
So it could be worse.
If you are trying to reach me you can use this email for now:
mduda9@verizon.net
(that may change later)


Well, since the original "Happy Place" sold
rather instantly
you can get a print here.
$7 today
$10 thereafter.

Have a happy day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, dear girl--been there, done that. You sound like you need a hug! ((HUG))

    This is a delightful piece, by the way. You are such a talented lady.

    ReplyDelete

I like smiling. Smiling's my favorite.
YOur comments make me smile. :)

ShareThis