Monday, February 04, 2013

How 'bout this?



So, whenever I think
"I should have a print sale in my shop"
the next thought I have is
"Yeah, but what about the people who just paid full
price yesterday"
That doesn't seem fair.



So here's what I came up with.
On the day I list a new print they will be offered at 
a discounted price...
I'm thinking $7.
The next day (once I'm out of bed and moving around)
they will go to the regular price of $10
(which I still think is a pretty good price)

That way I won't feel guilty about someone paying full
price the day before.
Yes.  I'll do that.

So I am going over to list these two right now.
Buy them both today and save $6.

Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like smiling. Smiling's my favorite.
YOur comments make me smile. :)

ShareThis