Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My Artist page

I am making an effort to steer people away from my personal
Facebook page and over
to my Artist Facebook Page.

Not because I don't want to be your "close, personal
friend", but because I don't want my family, my neighbors,
my high school classmates, and my kids' friends 
to get annoyed with me for posting
artwork all the time and links to my listings.
You can imagine that my 20-some year old nephews or Aaron's 
bandmates might not want to know that I  just listed a pretty little princess painting.
Not that they've said anything, but well, I can only assume.

So if you want to be informed about new originals, $7
print sales, and any new licensed products,
please head on over to FB 
and like my Artist page.


That's one of the first places I post when I list something new
and your best chance for grabbing an original.

And speaking of $7 prints, here is today's.



And here is another print that I listed over the weekend.



Thanks so much!  
Enjoy your day.
:)

2 comments:

  1. A mighty wise facebook decision I think, that was one of my problems when I was on facebook, I gave it up entirely in the end though!!

    Gorgeous prints x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done - cute little kitties...

    ReplyDelete

I like smiling. Smiling's my favorite.
YOur comments make me smile. :)

ShareThis