Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Stampingbella and Society6








So if you don't follow on me on Facebook, (first off, why don't you
follow me on Facebook) then you probably haven't heard the good news.
I'm back in the rubber stamp business!
Yay!
I am the newest artist over at Stamping Bella and my first 4 stamps will be
released later this week.  Friday if not sooner is the word I'm hearing.



You can read all about it over at the Blogabella blog and see the other two images Emily was a great help (in fact, she did most of the work) in getting them perfected and ready launch in just a few short weeks.

And if that weren't enough, I went ahead and opened me a Society6 shop.
I don't have all that many images there yet, but I'm working on it.
I did it so that people who want larger print options will have a place to go.
They also offer a framed print option and also canvas prints.



Source: society6.com via Diane on Pinterest
Source: society6.com via Diane on Pinterest

I've even added some of the square images to throw pillows!

This will take you directly to my Society6 shop.

I promise to add more soon.
But, see, I'm busy!
I've owed my Aunt an email for over a month now.
I didn't forget you!  HOpe you are well and I'll be writing back soon. :)




4 comments:

  1. Congrats! That's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pillow is beautiful xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, loveley.. And I don't follow you on facebook because I don't have an account...;) but I follow you on youre blog andd love youre work. It's so nice to hear you are in stamp now. Hope we can buy them in Holland.
    Liefs, Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice!!
    http://prokhorovaolga.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete

I like smiling. Smiling's my favorite.
YOur comments make me smile. :)

ShareThis