Friday, January 17, 2014

Whatever will be...


I'm all over the place.
Can't seem to stick to a theme.  Or a color scheme.
I'm a licensing agents nightmare.
Sorry, Jan.


Oh well.  All I can do is keep trying.
The above is a little painting I painted the other night.
Wednesday, I guess.  Hockey was on.
(too bad, ovechkin!)
I wanted to try a simple image transfer.
Which I did, with the words Que Sera, Sera. Whatever will be will be.
It wasn't a bad first try, although the girl I ended up
painting is a more "don't eat the daisies" kinda girl.


And now I'm getting back to the "love" and working on this
little fox couple.
Hopefully I can make their tails look like a heart.
I'll let you know how that goes.

Josh's teeth came out much easier than Aaron's.
He is already out and about today.
(We are finally going to go and pick up his senior pictures today.)
He did do some funny things while under the influence of the anesthesia.
He was slapping' an imaginary bass and singing some Kanye.
I know. I should got some footage.
But all of our money goes to paying for their fancy phones, while we are
still living with the most basic models.
Ahhh, parenthood. :)

Okay, back to "work".



2 comments:

  1. No matter what direction you go in, your work is definitely "Duda Daze" recognizable and always so lovely!
    I feel like I am stuck in limbo right now, too...torn in different directions wanting to try new things,, lacking confidence in what I've always been doing...I dunno. We are often our own worst enemies, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! It was really unfortunate that Tyler caused the whole incident with your teeth. Considering that the whole structure of your teeth alignment is at risk, you made the right move in having it treated. When will you go back to Serbia for the new crown?

    Kent Davis

    ReplyDelete

I like smiling. Smiling's my favorite.
YOur comments make me smile. :)

ShareThis