Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Valentines and Thank Yous



Hi all!
A painted this little snowman last night.
He was inspired by all the wonderful primitive
dolls and the talented artists who make them.

is in my Etsy shop now.



Unfortunately, you I can't give you the frame.


Yep, still love it too much.  Sorry.


But I do have this freebie to offer up as a thank you.


I wanted to offer a little something as a thank you
to all who downloaded the Josie McQueen song
yesterday in support of my son and his band.

They are still in 2nd in the Pittsburgh voting.
You have 2 weeks to download the song.
You can only do it once per band and each download counts 
as a vote.
Oh yeah, the thank you.  
This little sheet of Valentines is yours for the taking.
Just grab it and print in on card stock or sticker paper.
Share with friends or use in your scrapbook.
(for personal use only and not for resale, of course).

So here is the link again for the voting/download.


And if you can't grab the Valentines here
go ahead over to my Facebook and you can download them.


I know it's not much, but it makes me feel
a little better about always asking for favors.
And you do get the free song!

Thank you so much!



2 comments:

  1. Snowman is so sweet!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are simply beautiful! The snowman's face is so expressive :)

    ReplyDelete

I like smiling. Smiling's my favorite.
YOur comments make me smile. :)

ShareThis