When I sat down today to renew my expired prints I decided I should
finally make good on my promise to clean out the shop a little.
So after doing some math, I found that these are the ones that I
have spent more renewing than I have selling.
When they expire I will not be renewing them.
Some will be gone as early as next week, some not until the end of the month.
Here's the list:
- Fresh Fallen Snow - expires 3/12
- Reach - expires 3/14
- Fistful of Flowers - expires 3/14
- Little Bunny Retro - expires 3/15
- Silly Love Songs - expires 3/16
- Tightrope Juggler - expires 3/13
- Sunshine Walks and Flowers - expires 3/23
- Hey Cupcake - expires 3/23
- Rose - Flowergirl - expires 3/23
- Innocence - expires 3/24
- Hope Whispers - expires 3/24
- The Queen - expires 3/25
- She Believed in Bunny Slippers - expires 3/27
- Simply Red - expires 3/29
- Goldilocks - expires 3/29
- Alice Alone - expires 3/29
- Thoughts of Spring - expires 3/29
There are a few that it makes me sad to retire. Like, "Hope Whispers" and "Fistful of Flowers".
But the numbers don't lie. I will probably make a Pinterest set or something featuring the retired prints, just so I can go visit them from time to time. :)
Sorry I didn't just put the photos in chronological order.
I'll do better next month.
As for the "in with the new", here a the new prints I added last week:
And even better, I am now selling my
Lena Lawson Counted Cross Stitch charts directly from my Etsy shop.
(you get a signed print or the original artwork with each print purchased)
I'll do a post with photos soon, but I've been sitting here too long
and I am supposed to be spring cleaning.
Which technically I was. Kinda.